Now you're educated about Hawaii's most popular word, but what about popular Hawaiian shoes for sailing?
Shoes might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think about sailing gear, but good grip and comfortable feet can make life on deck or the dock better. Here's two pair of OluKai's I've been trying out lately that I recommend for boat use:
Holona ("Sailing, Traveling")
- Non-marking molded rubber outsole with "traction pods"
- Built for the water: quick drying and water-resistant
- 100% synthetic, 0% animal products
- Full-grain leather (Canvas is also available but mine are leather)
- Non-marking rubber outsole w/ heavy gauge sidewall stitching
- Dual-density footbed
Aloha for your feet!
>> Don't forget to visit SFLF's Gear Review page for more sailing gear reviews/tests. <<